9.8.08

It's been a while...

Been doing some thinking on holiness... and have found some scrawlings I did when I was in an awesome theological library back in NZ. What about this one from a chap called Barton:
Holiness as separation is displaced by holiness as solidarity...

That is surely what Jesus did eh, turned it from being an inward dilemma of purity to being about full engagement with the world in all its messiness.

So, life is good. I am job hunting at the moment (a pretty arduous thing) but it is giving me time to spend on some more creative stuff. In order to support my jobless state I am currently doing a couple of commissions for people so if you know anyone that is looking for some original art for their home or office, flick me an email and I'll send you the link to my online 'folio. (Sorry, abused my blog for marketing purposes there.)

Keep radical!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,
I preached on holiness on Sunday. God must be trying to tell us something!
Just noticed on Facebook that you guys are coming for a holiday. Hope we can catch up, that would be awesome.
Big huggy squeeze. Sandy

lucy ar said...

Ah, yes can't wait to come back to NZ- will look forward to getting some of your holiness preaching!