20.9.06

remember the days of the school yard

I went along on Tims geography field trip on Monday night- till last night. Studying the beautiful Waitakere ranges. It was loads of fun, his class kids are rad. But shoot, the teaching bit..... about this lower catchment and that middle catchment and the gradient and volume of the river.....
It was B O R I N G. I felt like being a rascal and running off deep in to the bush. But I resisted, and survived with our marriage intact. Phew.

Off to Melbourne this afternoon for a conference (ACC) till Friday. Then fly back into Wellington for some Territorial Strategic Mission Planning for the Army and then back up to Auckland on Sunday night. At which point Tim and I are off for a bit of a holiday on the East Coast- Hurrah!!! Can't wait.

No comments: